Reasons For Choosing Petrozavodsk Tankfarm
The right resources
For just about every fuel storage & logistic challenge – however large, complex or specific – we have the right resources and knowhow available to foster your trading experience.
We work safely – because of our state of the art equipment, our terminal is the benchmark in the business. For example, each tank has its own fire extinguishing system. We constantly pay attention to safety.
Petrozavodsk Tank farm has very valuable expertise and experience, which we have built up over the years.
We will give you 100% attention – the flexible options of our terminal are proof that we have your desires in our sights. We listen and help you find solutions with our creativity.
Both small clients and multinationals have been placing their faith in our cost efficient Fuel storage and freight management solutions for many years, and we will always maintain the relationship.
Petrozavodsk Tank farm is a 100% autonomous and independent Company, which means we can always offer you the best solution.
We have access to a carefully assembled network of strategic partners that we have worked with for years.
Concern for people and the community
Socially responsible entrepreneurship forms an important aspect of our operations. We care about people and the community.
The structure of the facility includes 3 groups of reception, storage and discharge of petroleum products,
each of which includes:
- storage tanks for light / heavy oil products;
- railway overflow / discharge of oil products;
- automobile loading and unloading platforms for oil products;
- oil loading piers.
Total in the structure of the object:
- 4 (four) rail drainage / loading racks;
- 6 (six) river berths;
- 3 (three) automobile overpasses (separate liquid risers);
- 1 (one) automatic filling station (ASN) in tank trucks.
Total daily capacity for loading – 21973 tons per day, for draining – 21300 tons per day.
TERMINALS AND CAPACITY
Republic of Karelia , the city of Petrozavodsk, Vygoyavolok market town , the oil depot
- 15 carbon steel tanks: Ranging from 20,000 to 69,000 barrels
- 4 stainless steel tanks: Ranging from 3,750 to 5,000 barrels
- Total terminal capacity – 460,590 barrels
World Port Center(WPC) Wihelminakade 910 3077 AP ROTTERDAM The Netherlands.
- 39 carbon steel tanks: Ranging in size from 3,500 to 38,500 barrels
- 7 stainless steel tanks: Ranging in size from 600 to 15,700 barrels
- Total terminal capacity – 879,730 barrels